From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Plan 9 From Gentoo: Weekly Status Report #7
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 13:23:33
1 On 10:42 Thu 21 Jul , Robert Seaton wrote:
2 > > Sure, my recollection is that gregkh (Greg Kroah-Hartman) loves to
3 > > work with new kernel contributors, and he's a Gentoo dev among other
4 > > things. He's best reached by email, as he's not on IRC regularly.
5 > >
6 > > Another option is Mike Frysinger (vapier), as he also contributes a
7 > > fair bit upstream. Let me know if either of those people work out
8 > > for you, and if they don't, I'm sure we can think of some more.
9 > > Those are just the names that came to the top of my mind.
10 >
11 > What are their emails? gregkh@g.o and vapier@g.o
12
13 Yep.