From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Re: [GSoC status] Web-based image builder
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 06:06:53
1 On 19:43 Thu 13 Aug , Eitan Mosenkis wrote:
2 > This week is my last for SoC this summer, so unless I do something
3 > groundbreaking tomorrow, this will be my last status report.
4
5 ...
6
7 > I'm looking forward to continuing to improve Ingenue
8 > and otherwise contribute to Gentoo once I get adjusted to college life
9 > a little bit (my next non-Ingenue project is getting
10 > pam-face-authentication [2] into portage - the ebuild is pretty
11 > outdated).
12
13 Eitan, feel free to continue sending out updates even though the SoC is
14 ending! That doesn't make us any less interested in what's going on.
17 Thanks,
18 Donnie
19
20 Donnie Berkholz