From: wiktor w brodlo <wiktor@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Gentoo Anaconda Report: 2011-07-18: The first week after mid-term
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 22:40:06
1 Dear all!
2
3 *Intro*
4
5 Gentoo Anaconda is a fork of Sabayon Anaconda which is a fork of
6 Fedora/Red Hat Anaconda. Anaconda is an installer for Linux disros,
7 originally for Fedora/RH but now it's distro-independent and many
8 other distros use it as their installer. Sabayon is a binary distro
9 based on Gentoo.
10
11 * Progress so far *
12
13 Sorry for the report being later than usual!
14 Not much happened this week, just a few fixes. I've had to take some
15 time off to relax and keep my eyes off the screens.
16
17 * Coming up next *
18
19 This week I'm starting sharp on implementing some of the things on the
20 list. First of all, I'd like to fix the installer screens to make them
21 prettier. Then I'll just pick some features/fixes arbitrarily and keep
22 working on them. If there is anything you'd like me to work on first –
23 let me know. If there is anything else, that I've not mentioned
24 already, that you'd like to see in the installer – let me know! I'll
25 have a look at it and determine when/if will it be implemented.
26
27 Cheerio!
28 ~ wiktor.