From: Alice Ferrazzi <alicef@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] GSoC 2018 introduction
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 11:57:34
1 Hello Rajula,
2
3 Sent from my phone. Please excuse my brevity.
4
5 On Fri, 23 Mar 2018, 10:51 Rajula Vineet Reddy(IMT2014045), <
6 Vineet.Reddy@×××××.org> wrote:
7
8 > Hey Alice & other mentors,
11 thanks you for join the Gentoo GSoC mailing list!
14 > I hope this is not a bad time. For the past week or so I have been trying
15 > to get familiar with gentoo. It took some time to setup the environment. I
16 > had fun installing it nevertheless I had to try multiple times because of
17 > some mistake. Now, I started looking to the code base of Kernel_CI. I tried
18 > to get familiar with buildbot by setting it up on my system.
21 nice to know that you could set up your buildbot instance and that you are
22 looking the kernel ci code.
25 I want to contribute before I go on with my proposal ( I know I am late in
26 > that too :( ).
29 would be nice if you could join #gentoo-kernel on freenode and discuss your
30 idea.
31 As now the main discussions about Gentoo kernel ci is done in that channel.
32
33 I thought I can ask you for some help in doing my initial contributions. I
34 > hope it's fine. Also, I would like to ask a few questions about the project
35 > for the proposal. Is it possible to have a one on one chat, or should I
36 > just email you the questions I have?
39 please send the question you have by email on this mailing list.
40
41 Please let me know. Thanks in advance.
44 > Best,
45 > Rajula
49 > ------------------------------
50 > *From:* Rajula Vineet Reddy(IMT2014045)
51 > *Sent:* Tuesday, March 13, 2018 1:18 PM
52 > *To:* gentoo-soc@l.g.o
53 > *Subject:* Re: [gentoo-soc] GSoC 2018 introduction
56 > Hi Alice,
59 > Thanks for your reply. I will look into the repos you linked. & Yes I can
60 > now access the CI.
63 > Regards,
64 >
65 > Rajula
66 > ------------------------------
67 > *From:* Alice Ferrazzi <alicef@g.o>
68 > *Sent:* Tuesday, March 13, 2018 12:42:10 PM
69 > *To:* gentoo-soc@l.g.o
70 > *Subject:* Re: [gentoo-soc] GSoC 2018 introduction
71 >
72 > Hello Rajula,
73 >
74 > welcome to the Gentoo GSoC list!
75 >
76 > On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 3:50 PM, Rajula Vineet Reddy(IMT2014045)