From: Atharva Amritkar <atharvaamritkar@××××××××××.com>
To: "gentoo-soc@l.g.o" <gentoo-soc@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Week 12 Report for RISC-V Support for Gentoo Prefix
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2022 03:43:52
1 Hello all,
2 Hope you all are doing good, this is my report for 12th week of my Google Summer of Code project.
3
4 I got documentation on Porting Prefix reviewed and I have added the suggested changes.
5
6 My GSoC deliverables have been completed, so I played around with the compatibility layer and ansible. Synced the latest changes to the bootstrap script from upstream and used it for installing prefix. Working on updating the main.yml[1] accordingly. The process has been smooth so far, within next few weeks we might have a working compatibility layer for RISC-V.
7
8 Will start working on the final report and update the blogs on Gentoo Blog site. Although the official period is over I will continue working on compatibility layer and there are also few other things like pkgcraft in my bucket list which I will get my hands on.
9
10 The 12 weeks of GSoC have been super fun, thanks to mentors and the community.
11
12 [1] https://github.com/EESSI/compatibility-layer/blob/main/ansible/playbooks/roles/compatibility_layer/defaults/main.yml
13
14 Regards,