From: Eric Thibodeau <kyron@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Cc: gnap-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Progress Report 1 - GNAP Love
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 02:08:55
1 Hey Vit,
2
3 Catalyst is easy, get lots of RAM and mount
4 /var/tmp/catalyst/tmp/default into tmpfs ;) Don't hesitate to poke at me
5 on #gentoo-soc.
6
7 Eric
8
9 Vit Vomacko wrote:
10 > Hi all,
11 > I have just few words for this first progress report to let you know
12 > I'm alive:). The exams are finally over, but a lot of personal staff
13 > was on my todo list, so I was a little bit overloaded. But I have done
14 > important things for beginning, so initial meetings are done, project
15 > infrastructure is being built, I went through available code, took a
16 > look at bugs logged and started with making gnap staff up-to-date with
17 > latest packages in portage. I have also discovered some issues, which
18 > I am trying to resolve. This following week will be hard and important
19 > work to go through all the broken packages and get familiar with all
20 > internal mechanisms in catalyst and gnap build scripts. So let the
21 > coding begin!
24 gentoo-soc@l.g.o mailing list