From: darkdefende@×××××.com
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Ebuild Generator week 6 update
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 11:37:12
1 Fabian Groffen writes:
4 > perhaps unifdef can easily help you out here?
5 >
6 Well if I get what that program does it strips the supplied #ifs and
7 #ifdefs from the code.
8 The problem is not that I can't ignore them with my parser. But that I
9 probably should respect them in some way.
10 Otherwise I might miss some essential dependecies or optional ones.
11
12 But I might for now, just as you probably suggested, ignore those #ifs
13 as you shouldn't have defined deps that you'll need to compile the
14 program inside #ifs.
15
16 Right now I store the includes for each file like this (python syntax):
17 [{set with global includes},{set with local},{dictionary with #ifdefs}]
18
19 And the dict with #ifdefs point in turn to a list of the same structure
20 as above.
21
22 So I should be able to support looking up what get's pulled in when
23 different stuff is defined.
24 But the problem comes with stuff like the GTK_CHECK. As I don't really
25 know how I should check for stuff like that.