From: Alice Ferrazzi <alicef@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Cc: Gokturk Yuksek <gokturk@g.o>, Mike Pagano <mpagano@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Google Summer of Code summary week 11
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 09:17:01
1 elivepatch work:
2
3 * removing not needed code
4 * working at designing the security live patch system incremental feature
5 * remove duplicated CVE id from the CVE patch list
6 * refactoring code
7 * starting writing the first draft for the automatical kernel live
8 patching system
9
10 * we need a way for having old genpatches.
11 mpagano made a script for saving all the genpatches and they are saved here:
12 http://dev.gentoo.org/~mpagano/genpatches/tarballs/
13 I think we can redirect the ebuild on our overlay, for get the
14 tarballs from there.
15
16 Next week plans finish writing the security live patching system with
17 incremental feature
18 do review and submit the work.
21 Thanks,
22 Alice Ferrazzi
23
24 Gentoo Kernel Project Leader
25 Mail: Alice Ferrazzi <alicef@g.o>
26 PGP: 2E4E 0856 461C 0585 1336 F496 5621 A6B2 8638 781A