From: "Miroslav Ć ulc" <fordfrog@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Weekly Report: Big Data Infrastructure and Maven Overlay in Week 12
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 17:29:36
1 hi all,
2
3 i would also like to invite those interested to test and review the
4 content of test-java-pkg-simple overlay including
5 java-pkg-simple.eclass. the goal is to be ready to pass the eclass
6 changes for review by gentoo devs. i wanted to review that during the
7 end of the week but so far did not get to it so any help would be
8 appreciated. we should pass the eclass up for review as soon as sane.
9
10 thanks.
11
12 fordfrog