From: Detlev Casanova <detlev.casanova@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Cc: brian.dolbec@×××××.com
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Re: Rework Porthole to use the new public portage API -- Weekly report #1
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 14:45:23
1 Hello everyone !
2 This is the second status report for my GSoC project, regarding porthole code
3 rework.
4
5 This week :
6
7 * I've been fixing issues with the dynamic options chooser widget.
8 * I've been making it use the proper options
9 * I've been doing some testing of the port to the new backend and checking
10 if everything
11 has been properly ported (The get_property method must be reviewed)
12
13 As I said in my previous email, time is hard to find as I have exams now and
14 then this month. the next one being on tuesday.
15
16 The week,
17 * I'll finish that option chooser (making it impossible to select
18 incompatible options, show correct tooltips)
19 * I'll finish checking and testing functions that have been ported to the
20 public library.
21
22 Detlev.