From: Brian Dolbec <brian.dolbec@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Re: Rework Porthole to use the new public portage API -- Weekly report #1
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 23:59:52
1 On Wed, 2011-06-08 at 01:41 +0200, Andrea Arteaga wrote:
2 > Hello Detlev!
3 > Your project seems really interesting. I would really appreciate to
4 > have the oportunity to read your code (it is Python, right?). Do you
5 > have a public repository?
6 >
7 > Good luck for your exams and your GSoC!
8 >
9 > --
10 > Andrea Arteaga
13 this is the branch that he is commiting to.
14 http://porthole.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=porthole/porthole;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/dev_api
15
16 Any questions drop by in irc at #porthole or #gentoo-guis on the
17 freenode network.
18
19 If your interested in helping out. I have lots of other things that
20 could use some coding work :)
21 --
22 Brian Dolbec <brian.dolbec@×××××.com>