From: Angel Perivolaropoulos <justthisthing@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Gentoo-GPG: Week 2 Report
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2016 22:57:30
1 Hello,
2
3 This was my second week in the GSoC for the project Gentoo-GPG. For the
4 first half I will be working on improving and expanding the capabilities of
5 Gentoo-Keys <https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Gentoo-keys>, whose code
6 can be found in this Github repository
7 <https://github.com/gentoo/gentoo-keys>. My work for the second week was to:
8
9 - Fixed some issues that appeared in some older Pull Requests.
10 - Implement an update check for seeds.
11 - Study more about SSL-Fetch and how Gkeys is able to download seeds
12 from the server.
13 - Study more on how to use Git to be able to quickly make and edit Pull
14 Requests.
15
16 My plan for next week is to:
17
18 - Finish developing and bug testing the update check for seeds.
19 - Add functionality for updating existing keys.
20
21 -aeroniero
22 P.S. This post can also be found in the blog here
23 <https://blogs.gentoo.org/gsoc2016-gentoo-gpg/2016/06/05/week-2-report/>.