From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] [rust] Weekly report
Date: Sat, 12 May 2018 21:32:07
1 On 12/05/2018 20:03, gibix wrote:
2 > Hello!
3 >
4 > I spent the week to setting up the environment and keeping track
5 > discussions in the rust community, this is particularly important for the
6 > cargo-ebuild design. I made a presentation of the project at the local
7 > rust meetup.
8 >
9 > The full report with references to resources, commits and more can be found
10 > here:
11 > https://gibix.github.io/2018/05/11/gsoc-weekly-report.html
14 You should explain better what you mean with dropping metadeps, I'm
15 quite sure there isn't a better way to express pkg-config dependencies
16 right now and I would not suggest to parse/process all crate build.rs to
17 extract the same information from there.
18
19 lu