From: listout <brahmajit.xyz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc <gentoo-soc@l.g.o>
Cc: sam <sam@g.o>, dilfridge <dilfridge@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Week 12 Report for Musl support expansion to support GNOME desktop
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2022 10:42:58
1 Hey there folks, hope you all are going well. This is my 12th weekly and
2 final report for Google Summer of Code 2022. My deliverable are
3 complete and I've been mainly working on submitting some of the patches
4 upstream.
5
6 Unfortunately, the idea of killing of musl repository (part of
7 miscellaneous) ideas could not be done due to technical limitations.
8
9 Since my deliverables were complete, for the last few weeks I mainly
10 played around with the some supporting musl on other architecture, mainly
11 on a raspberry pi. I have asked my mentor on support and help for such
12 work as I would like to continue working with musl and Gentoo after
13 GSoC. I mainly want to be part of package testing team to test packages
14 for musl profile on arm based devices.
15
16 Hope I can be of more help, now that I gained a little experience and
17 got familiar with Gentoo's development process.
18
19 That's it, for this year. I'll now start working on my blog.
20 --
21 Regards,
22 listout