From: Sebastian Pipping <webmaster@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Repositories and server access
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 18:02:07
1 Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > It's been more than a week and I only saw 2 requests from Sergio and
3 > Eitan, so I'm assuming that the rest of you don't need this.
4
5 I don't need anything at them moment. Can I contact you later in
6 case I do need something?
9 > I would
10 > like to hear the reason why and get a pointer to where you are putting
11 > your code instead because developing in the open is how Gentoo works.
12
13 Sure, it's hosted right next to my overlay:
14 http://git.goodpoint.de/?p=smolt-gentoo.git;a=summary
15
16 Not much action yet, but don't worry.
20 Sebastian