From: Atharva Amritkar <atharvaamritkar@××××××××××.com>
To: "gentoo-soc@l.g.o" <gentoo-soc@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Week 11 Report for RISC-V Support for Gentoo Prefix
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 18:37:35
1 Hello all,
2
3 Hope everyone is fine. This is my report for the 11th week of my GSoC project. This week I worked on documentation, closing dangling pr's and looked into bootstrapping the EESSI compat layer for RISC-V. I spent some of my time learning Ansible as a part of the process.
4
5 The documentation[1] is almost complete, I will work on feedback of mentors and pass it through some review software and fix accordingly. In the upcoming week I will look into EESSI compat layer for RISC-V and a blog for end-term evaluations.
6
7 [1] https://github.com/wiredhikari/prefix_on_riscv/blob/main/docs/porting.md
8
9 Regards,