From: Hans de Graaff <graaff@g.o>
To: Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-soc@l.g.o, ikelos@g.o, bugday@g.o, zmedico@g.o, ruby@g.o, beandog@g.o, damage@×××××××.de, mikevalstar@×××××.com, ycarus@×××××××.org, flameeyes@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Re: Your part on ideas/issues for Google Summer of Code 2010
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 07:14:05
1 On Thu, 2010-03-04 at 01:03 +0100, Sebastian Pipping wrote:
2
3 > @ruby
4 > wasn't there some bigger ruby-task for an earlier gsoc
5 > that never got implemented though a good proposal was
6 > posted? anything you would like to "give away"?
7
8 Yes, there was. But it turns out that the new ruby-ng eclasses solve the
9 same problem for the most part, so that task no longer is needed.
10
11 @sping: I would like to bring up the statistics project as well. You did
12 a lot of work on it last year and it was looking very promising, but we
13 need to take it one step further and get to a state where we can collect
14 real information based on a package that is in portage and a stable
15 server address.
16
17 Hans