From: "Miroslav Šulc" <fordfrog@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Weekly Report: Big Data Infrastructure and Maven Overlay in Week 6
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 15:59:39
1 hi Zhongyu,
2
3 thank you for the report! looks like a nice progress to me :-) is there
4 anything i could help you with?
5
6 wrt java-virtuals/*, there was a request (from mgorny iirc) to get rid
7 of java-virtuals/*. imo the logic of java-virtuals should be preserved,
8 but the virtuals should be placed under dev-java/ and use a naming
9 template like this:
10
11 virtual = dev-java/servlet-api
12 implementations = dev-java/tomcat-servlet-api,
13 dev-java/glassfish-servlet-api etc.
14
15 also, is java-pkg-simple.eclass ready for the main tree? and if so, did
16 you consider to go through the review process of the eclass? it might
17 take some time to get through the process so it might be good to start
18 the process soon to not be blocked by the process later.
19
20 i also just pushed your commits to the main java-ebuilder repo.
21
22 thank you for your work and best regards!
23
24 miroslav