From: Angel Perivolaropoulos <justthisthing@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Gentoo-GPG: Week 5 Report
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 21:33:52
1 Hello,
2
3 This was my fourth week in the GSoC for the project Gentoo-GPG. For the
4 first half I will be working on improving and expanding the capabilities of
5 Gentoo-Keys, whose code can be found in this Github repository. For the
6 second half, I will be developing the new MetaManifest system that will
7 provide an efficient and secure way to verify the integrity of Gentoo
8 distribution. My work for the fifth week was to:
9
10 My plan for next week is to:
11
12 - Implement upload key functionality
13 - Fix the import key function of gkeys
14 - Bug test and fix my previous work
15 - Start planning for the development of the meta-manifest system for
16 the 2nd half of GSoC.
17
18 My goal for next week is to:
19
20 - Continue planning on how to implement the new MetaManifest system.
21 - Start the first milestone by creating a script that creates a
22 MetaManifest file in a test tree.
23 - Finish and bug fix all the previous Gentoo-Keys work.
24
25 - aeroniero