From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: Zhang Zongyu <zzy2529420793@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Weekly Report: Big Data Infrastructure and Maven Overlay in Week 4
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2020 07:42:55
1 Hi Zongyu,
2
3 Zhang Zongyu <zzy2529420793@×××××.com> writes:
4
5 > This week I began to install the overlay generated by java-ebuilder.
6 > But I ran into some problems.
7 >
8 > They are mainly related to pom files, the metadata of maven artifacts.
9 > Some pom files do not declare their real dependencies, while some
10 > others form into a circular dependency. The problem is really
11 > annoying. And after some discussion with Benda and Miroslav, I am
12 > going to manually write them a proper ebuild to avoid the problem.
13 >
14 > Miroslav also reviewed my submitted code, and shed some light on what
15 > the current code is lacking.
16 >
17 > Next week, I am going to bump the version of some packages from
18 > dev-java/* and ensure the overlay will make use of the Gentoo
19 > repository. Besides, to meet the requirements of the project, I will
20 > continue to develop on java-ebuilder and java-pkg-simple.eclass.
21
22 Your report shows that you are on track to the end goal of this
23 project. Carry on.
24
25 Cheers,
26 Benda