From: Mu Qiao <qiaomuf@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] libbash weekly report #5
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 12:08:07
1 In the last week, I focused on parser grammar improvement. So far we can
2 generate correct metadata for 8028 ebuilds. As we have made error
3 handling POSIX compliant, any parsing failure will cause an exception.
4 So making the parser working properly is the first thing that should be
5 done. Here are what I have done in the last week:
6
7 Supported bash redirection for all kinds of commands
8 Supported the special parameter $-
9 Supported parsing -o and -a operators for built-in test
10 Supported brace expansion
11 Implemented eclass parse failure cache
12 Supported backslash escapes inside double quotes
13 Fixed variable indirection in arithmetic expressions
14 Supported regex match operator for keyword test
15 Tried to parse here document and improve variable expansion
16 Improved CI server configuration
17
18 This week I will:
19
20 Support braces in command arguments
21 Improve comment handling
22 Handle single quoted string in variable reference like $’string’
23 Support shortcut capability for && and || in arithmetic expression
24 Support arithmetic expression
25 Support break built-in
26 Support read-only built-in
27 Improve our build system to reduce dependencies
28 Make arithmetic expansion follow POSIX
29 Improve exception hierarchy
30 Implement shift built-in
31 Try boost::spirit::qi to implement a simple lexer for ANTLR
34 Best wishes,
35 Mu Qiao
36 GnuPG fingerprint: 92B1 B0C4 8D14 F8C4 EFA5 3ACC 30B3 0DE4 17B1 57E9