From: Yuchen Ying <cnyegle@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] We need your ideas for the Google Summer of Code
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 19:09:06
1 clang as a supported toolchain on Gentoo prefix for OS X.
4 yegle
5 http://about.me/yegle
8 On Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 4:51 PM, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
9
10 > Hi all,
11 >
12 > The Google Summer of Code is a great program that's gotten us a lot of
13 > new developers over the past 8 years we've participated. The time for it
14 > has come around again and we need project ideas!
15 >
16 > We're looking for something that a university student could accomplish
17 > in a summer's worth of full-time work. I'm sure that many of you have
18 > projects that you've never been able to get around to, and this is a
19 > great opportunity to make them happen.
20 >
21 > If you'd like to mentor a project, that would be awesome! But even if
22 > you don't, please put some ideas here:
23 > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code/2014/Ideas
24 >
25 > If you could post ideas today and tomorrow, that would be most helpful
26 > because we need to submit the list to Google tomorrow afternoon. Take a
27 > look at last year's list to see examples:
28 > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code/2013/Ideas
29 >
30 > --
31 > Thanks,