From: Jauhien Piatlicki <jpiatlicki@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Re: Framework for automated ebuild generators: weekly report #12
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 02:20:27
1 Also I would like to here suggestions on what backend would you like to
2 see implemented next. It will be implemented after the end of GSoC (as
3 I'm planning to continue my work on this project).
4
5 13.09.13 04:19, Jauhien Piatlicki написав(ла):
6 > Hi all,
7 >
8 > summary
9 > ~~~~~~~
10 >
11 > I'm working on `Framework for automated ebuild generators [1]. My mentor
12 > is Rafael Martins. The aim of this project is to facilitate creation of
13 > ebuild-generators for 3d party software providers. For those interested
14 > in the advance of a project there is a Kanban board [2] and a
15 > git-repository with code [3].
16 >
17 > week #12
18 > ~~~~~~~
19 >
20 > Status: behind the schedule.
21 >
22 > Work on PyPI backend was ended. Also some little fixes and changes in
23 > g-sorcery were done (the most important may be a tool to manipulate
24 > package data bases was added). A work on overlay configuration was started.
25 >
26 > Plans:
27 > - add actual tests for a framework
28 > - improve documentation
29 > - end with configuration of overlays
30 >
31 > Due to previous lot of time spend on PyPI I've decided to resign from a
32 > paludis support and 4-th backend during GSoC (it is ok according to
33 > original GSoC proposal, as it was added later or was optional) and focus
34 > on putting all already written code in order.
35 >
36 > [1] http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2013/jauhien/17001
37 >
38 > [2]