From: Ahmed Soliman <ahmedsoliman0x666@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Cc: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Porting relibc to gentoo weekly progress
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 22:42:34
1 Hello all,
2
3 So for this week, I was mainly working on trying to compile gcc with
4 relibc and it is not yet done.
5
6 For now there are 2 patch sets for this week [1] an [2]. [2] is already merged.
7
8 patch [1] was a fix for a super complicated bug that I had to fix on
9 multiple platforms (linux because that related to my project and
10 redox, because if it is not compiling for redox the patch won't get
11 merged). You can find a brief short post about the story behind this
12 patch and an idea about how I setted up redox testing environment in
13 [3]. It is 4 minutes read and I would encourage everyone to go read it
14 ^_^.
17 Thanks,
18 Ahmed.
26 [1] https://gitlab.redox-os.org/redox-os/relibc/-/merge_requests/279