From: Angel Perivolaropoulos <justthisthing@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Gentoo-GPG: Week 3 Report
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 22:02:34
1 Hello,
2
3 This was my third week in the GSoC for the project Gentoo-GPG. For the
4 first half I will be working on improving and expanding the capabilities of
5 Gentoo-Keys <https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Gentoo-keys>, whose code
6 can be found in this Github repository
7 <https://github.com/gentoo/gentoo-keys>. My work for the third week was to:
8
9 - Finish developing and bug testing the update check for seeds.
10 - Add functionality for updating existing keys.
11 - Expand on the function's capabilities by making it update the seeds
12 and keys of all available categories if no arguments are given.
13
14 My goal for the next week is:
15
16 - Expand on the function's capabilities by making it inform the user
17 about which keys have been updated each time the function is used.
18 - Display a warning message to the user and give him the opportunity to
19 do an update check if a key has been revoked or expired recently.
20 - Do further bug testing on everything I have done on Gentoo-Keys so far
21 to prepare for the midterm evaluation.
22
23 -aeroniero
24
25 P.S. This post can also be found in the blog here
26 <https://blogs.gentoo.org/gsoc2016-gentoo-gpg/2016/06/13/week-3-report/>.