From: Pavel Shved <pavel.shved@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] A patch to random gentoo git repository just to demonstrate that I can do it
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 22:44:52
1 Hi all.
2
3 As a part of application, you requested to demonstrate skills with revision-
4 control tools [1]. Since Ventoo is not under public version control, I cloned
5 another repository and made a sample one-line patch to it (make one of shell
6 scripts more portable).
7
8 Repository: git://anongit.gentoo.org/packages.git/
9
10 Patch is in the attachment.
11
12 I also pushed the repository with the patch to my homepage (but beware, it's a
13 VERY slow WebDAV!):
14 git clone http://git.coldattic.info/gentoo-soc-demo.git
15
16 REFERENCES
17
18 [1]: http://en.gentoo-
19 wiki.com/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2010_ideas#For_Students
22 Pavel Shved
23
24 Student of Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (SU).
25 Homepage: http://coldattic.info/shvedsky/pro/info
26 E-mail: pavel.shved@×××××.com

0001-Replaced-bash-specific-sourcing-with-POSIX.patch text/x-patch