From: Joachim Filip Bartosik <jbartosik@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Council web app - weekly report #4
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 09:38:16
1 (Note: this is c&p from my blog [0])
2
3 Last week I used metrical[1] on the web app and improved tests coverage
4 and variable naming. I also removed some stuff it reported as “code
5 duplication”. Metrical warned about some stuff, but I couldn’t find a
6 reasonable way to fix it.
7
8 I tried to switch to capybara-webkit[2] for cucumber tests but I
9 couldn’t find a way to remove session cookies (and I need it to test
10 “Remember me” feature) so I made a feature request[3] (including a
11 suggested patch) and I’m waiting.
12
13 I added
14 #option add
15 #option remove
16 #option list
17
18 commands to MeetBot[4] to allow changing voting options during meeting
19 (I must do some work on the webapp end to handle added and removed
20 option properly).
21
22 I also improved tests for my changes to MeetBot[4] and wrote test for
23 Reminder (the Supybot[5] plugin I wrote last week[6]).
24
25 [0]
26 http://ahenobarbi.wordpress.com/2011/06/20/council-application-%E2%80%93-weekly-report-4/
27 [1] http://rubydoc.info/gems/metrical/0.0.5/frames