From: Andrew Savchenko <bircoph@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Cc: "Mishal Roy (via Google Docs)" <roymishal210@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Gentoo GSoC 2018 application - Mishal Roy
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2018 22:53:54
1 Hi!
2
3 On Sun, 25 Mar 2018 04:59:55 +0000 Mishal Roy (via Google Docs)
4 wrote:
5 > I've shared an item with you:
6 >
7 > Gentoo GSoC 2018 application - Mishal Roy
8 > https://docs.google.com/document/d/17-q7s_JiLdss33hkTkS2cLiLCrc-LTPkvDA3pmMsyqs/edit?usp=sharing&ts=5ab72ccb
9 >
10 > It's not an attachment -- it's stored online. To open this item, just click
11 > the link above.
12 >
13 > This is my updated proposal for Google Summer of Code 2018.
14
15 Thank you for your proposal.
16
17 Please provide more detailed schedule for you project. Ideally you
18 should have a per week detailed timeline. It is very important to
19 assess your feasibility of your objectives. It may be amended
20 during progress, but we need some reference frame first.
21
22 Also please provide us your availability hours and time zone. We
23 also need to know in advance about scheduled limitations in your
24 availability, e.g. exams and other events when your availability
25 will be limited.
26
27 Best regards,
28 Andrew Savchenko