From: Angel Perivolaropoulos <justthisthing@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Gentoo-GPG: Week 6 Report
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2016 20:28:59
1 Hello,
2
3 This was my sixth week in the GSoC for the project Gentoo-GPG. For the
4 second half, I will be developing the new MetaManifest system that will
5 provide an efficient and secure way to verify the integrity of Gentoo
6 distribution.
7
8 My work for the sixth week was to:
9
10 - Continue planning on how to implement the new MetaManifest system.
11 - Create a test overlay to be used to test all the work I do.
12 - Start the first milestone by creating a script that creates a
13 MetaManifest file in a test overlay.
14 - Finish and bug fix all the previous Gentoo-Keys work.
15
16 My goal for the next week is to:
17
18 - Add GPG signing to the MetaManifest file that the script creates.
19 - Make another script that verifies the MetaManifest file and its signature.
20 - Optimize and test all the scripts I made and plan for the next milestone
21 of the project.
22
23 - aeroniero