From: Brian Dolbec <brian.dolbec@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Ideas from Last year pending mentor assignment
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 15:08:56
1 On Mon, 2012-03-12 at 22:50 +0200, Snigdha Aggarwal wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 > I am Snigdha, an undergraduate student from India.
6 > I would like to work on the "Package statistics reporting tool" idea
7 > that is mentioned on the wiki. However, it is mentioned that the
8 > project lacks a mentor, could someone please guide me as to how I
9 > could work on the project and who would be the right person to
10 > approach to.
13 > Thanks in advance!
18 > Regards
19 > Snigdha
22 There is not a mentor currently assigned to the project, but there are
23 many of us that can answer questions and generally get you started.
24
25 So just ask about it on this list.
26
27 You can find the project repo here: