From: Chiang Keeper <phidias.chiang@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] I'm interested in Gentoo GSoC 2013
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 06:36:30
1 Hello, I'm a graduate student in Taiwan. I've used Gentoo since 2006, moved
2 from FreeBSD. I would love to take the opportunity to make some
3 contributions to the community, and go deeper into Gentoo Linux.
4
5 I use C++ mostly, and I can handle C as well. I have some experience with
6 Python and shell script, but only on trivial tasks. I normally install
7 Gentoo on all servers, workstations (and perhaps RPi boards) I can touch, I
8 think "Manage kernel configurations" will also be very helpful to myself,
9 so the idea is very interesting to me. I've already have some very basic
10 and simple ideas, and I'm looking forward to scale up my thoughts to be
11 more complete.
12
13 Thank you all, best regards.
16 NSYSU CSE Dep. OSLab@F5017A