From: Devan Franchini <oot153@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] SELinux Policy originator | Progress report #3
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 21:16:00
1 Hello everyone,
2
3 Week #3 progress report:
4
5 Regular expressions prove to be a thorn in my side still.
6
7 ============================ Progress ==============================
8
9 Although I have not completed what I have expected to I have made
10 significant headway in the overall design of the capture plugin.
11
12 I have also added Anthony Basile (blueness) as a collaborator on my
13 seorigin repo. We have been working together to correctly code the
14 regexs and get it to parse the files correctly.
15
16 On a positive note I have been able to accurately find the pattern
17 needed to find the information desired for the Workflow component. Now
18 the real hurdle is creating the proper regexs.
19