From: Joachim <jbartosik@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] GSOC Idea: Writing Articles for the wiki
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 20:41:22
1 On 03/18/2010 09:38 PM, Tom Stellard wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > My Idea for Google Summer of Code is to write or update 15 to 20 wiki
5 > articles on various topics. I was thinking about polling users or
6 > developers about what things they would like to see added to the wiki, but
7 > I am interested in suggestions about other ways to come up with ideas.
8 > When I first started using Gentoo, I was impressed by the number and
9 > quality of articles on the wiki, and I think it would be very helpful
10 > for Gentoo's users if the wiki could be restored to what it was before
11 > most of the articles were lost. Comments or suggestions on this idea
12 > are appreciated.
13 >
14 > Thanks.
15 >