From: "André Aparício" <aparicio99@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] libbash - Progress report #8
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 03:08:57
1 Hi,
2
3 === Progress of previous week ===
4
5 Fixed things that were broken in some eclass.
6
7 - Escape '[' and ']' on command arguments
8
9 - Support local declarations inside eval
10
11 I worked on fixing two other things, function names starting with
12 keywords, and line-continuation on comments, but it didn't work out,
13 so they will be left for now.
14
15 === Plan for this week ===
16
17 Search for more things to fix as before, but for now I have found a bug
18 in the array declaration, so I will start with this.
19
20 Some eclass files have the most interesting use of bash, so it still
21 needs some work until we can interpret everything correctly.
22
23 https://github.com/Aparicio99/libbash
24
25 Best regards,