From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Fwd: [Gentoo Foundation] Your organization application has been accepted.
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 19:29:13
1 Good news! We're in GSoC again, for our ninth year in a row.
2 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
3 From: <no-reply@××××××××××××××××××××××××××.com>
4 Date: Feb 24, 2014 10:39 AM
5 Subject: [Gentoo Foundation] Your organization application has been
6 accepted.
7 To: <dberkholz@g.o>
8 Cc:
9
10 Congratulations!
11
12 Your Organization Application for Gentoo Foundation to Google Summer of
13 Code 2014 has been accepted. Your organization's information will be
14 auto-populated from your Organization profile onto our Participating
15 Organizations page. Please click
16 http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/profile/edit/google/gsoc2014/gentoo
17 if you want to modify your Organization profile. We recommend you take
18 time to review your profile carefully and add relevant information and
19 links for the students where applicable.
20
21 If you have questions about items on this profile we would recommend you
22 read over the Melange User's Guide's section titled "Our organization was
23 accepted! How do I create my organization
24 homepage?<http://en.flossmanuals.net/melange/org-application-period/>
25 "
26
27 Please be aware the your organization's information is now available to
28 students, so you should expect to get contact from potential applicants
29 very soon. If you have any questions, please email Carol Smith directly at
30 carols@××××××.com, but generally, you are off to the races. Student
31 applications formally open on 10 March at 19:00 UTC.
32
33 Best regards,