From: Kaoru Esashika <e_kaoru5@××××××××.jp>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Weekly Report: Fusebox - FUSE Porwered sandbox project
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 18:47:27
1 Hi,
2 This week, I'm struggling with bugs.
3 For example, Internal inode-path mapping is incorrect when link()
4 function is called after forget() was called.
5 Because such a phenomenon is very rare, difficult to reproduce.
6 Anyway, I fixed some bugs and I have successfully built GNU Hello[1]
7 on the Fusebox.
8 GNU Hello is a minimum, simple 'hello world' project which is
9 maintained for practice.
10 Because it is minimum and contains standard build process
11 ("/.configure; make; make install"), I choose to initial target.
12 In the next week, I will write unit tests to keep working the code.
13 and write code to verbose output for evaluation.
14 Thank you.
15
16 [1]: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Hello
17 Fusebox Repository: https://github.com/pluser/fusebox