From: Joachim Bartosik <jbartosik@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Council application – weekly report #6
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 15:25:01
1 W dniu 05.07.2011 12:40, Joachim Filip Bartosik pisze:
2 > (Note: this is c&p from my blog [0])
3 >
4 > Last week I was working mostly on the website part of my project:
5 >
6 > * I fixed some bugs:
7 > * If for some reason there was no current agenda(for example it was
8 > removed when application was running) the application crashed. Now
9 > whenever it tries to access current agenda application will check
10 > if there is a current agenda. If there is no current agenda it will
11 > create one.
12 > * When council didn’t have any meetings yet.
13 > * Some buttons were in weird places, now they are where they look
14 > nice.
15 > * Now all users will be able to vote using the webapp. Those votes
16 > are just to let council know what community thinks.
17 > * Now it’s possible to use markdown [1] when describing ideas.
18 >
19 > Also bot will give meeting log to agenda and it will store it for later use.
20 >
21 > For short description of project and sources, read this[2].
22 >
23 > [0]
24 > http://ahenobarbi.wordpress.com/2011/07/05/council-application-%E2%80%93-weekly-report-6/
25 > [1] http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/