From: Kaoru Esashika <e_kaoru5@××××××××.jp>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Weekly Report: Fusebox - FUSE Porwered sandbox project
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2020 23:02:02
1 Hi,
2 This week, I was writing unit test code.
3 The test code was harder to write than I expected.
4 In particular, the code that was associated with the filesystem had to
5 be patched with system calls to the OS and replaced with mock objects.
6 Python has a built-in mock object, and all calls to this object can be
7 made in You can record it. This feature is very useful and we use it a
8 lot in our test code.
9
10 I'd like to have even higher test coverage, but I can't just write
11 test code, so next week I'm going to implement the ACL (Access Control
12 List) feature.
13
14 Project Repository: https://github.com/pluser/fusebox
15