From: Eric Thibodeau <kyron@××××××××.com>
To: beandog@g.o
Cc: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] planet summer of code
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 02:17:06
1 Sent this a while ago...soc.ge.o died and is now back...so here is my atom:
2
3 http://soc.gentooexperimental.org/projects/gentoo-cluster-seed/news?format=atom&key=gyz8B0dFhR1jcpqzC460hUIZHUmGoSwKdeb0MLvK
4
5 Eric
6 Steve Dibb wrote:
7 > Okay guys,
8 >
9 > Traditionally we run a a planet feed specifically for Summer of Code
10 > developers. I haven't had time to get to taking care of this yet, but
11 > I need to know your blog URL if you have one and are blogging about
12 > your progress (which is very encouraged).
13 >
14 > If you need a blog, I'd recommend wordpress.com. Blogger.com sucks.
15 >
16 > Please email me off list your name, blog website and attach an avatar
17 > if you want one added as well.
18 >
19 > Thanks
20 >