From: Mu Qiao <qiaomuf@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Improve NetworkManager integration with Gentoo
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 03:56:17
1 Hi, everyone
2
3 I've been learing about gsoc projects recently and very interested in
4 improving NetworkManager integration with Gentoo.
5 After a few days' investigation and learning, I'm now clear about what
6 features I can implement and what implementation technology I will use. I've
7 already read some source code of NM plugin written by redhat, suse and
8 ubuntu. I think I've known how to start.
9
10 However, I don't know who is the mentor for this project. I can't find
11 contact info in
12 http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2010_ideas. I really
13 need some feedback from him.
14 Whom shall I talk to? Is it better to discuss in this mail list in public or
15 to send emails to my mentor in private?
18 Best wishes,
19 Qiao Mu