From: Mu Qiao <qiaomuf@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] libbash weekly report #3
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 04:56:12
1 We use Scrum in our project. Petteri calls this iteration "getting
2 hotter" because we already have a lot of features working. In this
3 iteration we want to make them work better. Here's what I have done in
4 the first week (two weeks for an iteration):
5
6 Supported the eval built-in
7 Supported pattern matching in keyword test
8 Supported simple IO redirection
9 Supported arithmetic expression in keyword test
10 Made error handling POSIX compliant
11 Improved command list
12 Improved variable expansion and arithmetic expansion
13 Supported more Portage functions (ewarn, debug-print, etc.)
14 Cleaned the output of unit tests
15 Improved the quality of the code (explicitly disabled copying, fixed
16 header ordering, compiled our code with -Wconversion and
17 -Wsign-conversion, etc.)
18 Fixed mistakes in the metadata that our instruo generates
19 Examined the syntax that we can not handle in all eclasses and added
20 corresponding stories
21 Added stories from the output of our instruo
22 Wrote a simple ebuild to install necessary dependencies (layman -a
23 qiaomuf)
24 Created a home page based on Gentoo Infrastructure (new Gentoo project)
25
26 Before making error handling POSIX compliant, we could generate correct
27 ebuild metadata for about 7800 ebuilds. After that we can only generate
28 1689 because we will stop if any error occurs.
29
30 In the next week, I'll:
31
32 Make the CI server running
33 Support array index in variable expansion
34 Add more stories based on the output of instruo
35
36 I can't tell more because I don't know what stories I'll add. We'll see
37 in the next weekly report.
40 Best wishes,
41 Mu Qiao
42 GnuPG fingerprint: 92B1 B0C4 8D14 F8C4 EFA5 3ACC 30B3 0DE4 17B1 57E9