From: Devan Franchini <oot153@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] SELinux Policy originator | Progress report #8
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 00:09:22
1 Hello everyone :)
2
3 ======================== progress ========================
4
5 Well, so far I am making progress but I feel as if it is coming along
6 a little slower than I had hoped originally. I hope to be able to contact
7 my mentor with assistance of mild nuances that are getting in my way
8 of making this functioning.
9
10 I've accomplished populating certain tables for my database such as
11 tb_statement_rule as well as tb_source for all rule statements. Although,
12 as stated above little nuances make the values being inserted into the
13 tables incorrect.
14
15 I hope to be able to fix these issues and then move onto finish populating
16 the rest of the necessary tables so that I can move onto outputting this
17 information from seorigin that has been recently pushed and "stubbed"
18 to find the information.