From: Eitan Mosenkis <eitan@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Repositories and server access
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 10:42:53
1 Here's my public key. I'm consulting with my mentor whether I need a
2 new repo created or not.
3
4 On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 4:06 AM, Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o> wrote:
5 > Hi all,
6 >
7 > If you are an accepted student and require access to a repository or
8 > creation of a new repository, please send me the information in
9 > <http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/git-request-template.txt> by Friday, and
10 > I can have Robin create them all on once.
11 >
12 > Also, students get access to our server dedicated to the Summer of Code.
13 >
14 > For both of these things, you will also need to send an SSH public key
15 > (DSA only). If you don't know how to make one, check out
16 > <http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/infrastructure/cvs-sshkeys.xml>.
17 >
18 > --
19 > Thanks,