From: Jeremy Olexa <darkside@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Unable to checkout the source code
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 04:54:48
1 On 03/02/2011 10:41 PM, Uditha Galgamuwa wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 > I am unable to checkout the source code.I used cvs -d
4 > :pserver:anonymous@××××××××××××××.org/var/cvsroot
5 > <http://pserver:anonymous@××××××××××××××.org/var/cvsroot> co gentoo for
6 > checking out using cvs but it was stuck while checking out.I don't know
7 > exactly what repository to be checked out if using svn. I want to see
8 > the code relevant to java-config .Please let me know if this is a wrong
9 > place to ask technical things so that I'll forward this to the
10 > developers list.
11 >
12 > Thank you
13 > Uditha.
14
15 anoncvs works for me, however, you are probably looking for this:
16
17 http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/java/browser/projects/java-config-2#trunk
18
19 There is some instructions here: