From: Gunwant Jain <therealgunwant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Weekly Report: Portage Powered Android
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 18:05:24
1 Hello everyone,
2
3 As I planned in my previous report, this week I was working on the
4 llvm_android build script. I can finally report that it works and we can
5 build AOSP's llvm for AArch64 Host now[1].
6
7 I wasn't able to handle the prebuilt GCC dependency libraries the
8 aforementioned LLVM toolchain requires. This would take longer time to
9 deal with because AOSP's build scripts[2] are all over the place.
10 And so I prioritize building GCC below the main goal of compiling
11 Android on AArch64 for the time being.
12
13 Coming to which, I have started testing building Lineage on AArch64
14 today. I believe this should take another week of efforts, if not more.
15
16 Regards,
17 Gunwant
18