From: Michael Gilroy <Michael.Gilroy@××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] A summer with Gentoo.
Date: Mon, 08 May 2017 08:17:04
1 Hi Christo & everyone else,
2
3 I am also very excited to work with Gentoo this summer!
4
5 I look forward to getting to work with/know you, students and mentors.
6 My nickname is "gilroy" in the #gentoo-soc channel, feel free to ask
7 questions or say hi! I will also be available via email.
8
9 I am also currently wrapping up final exams, and will not be as active
10 in preparation until Thursday (05/11). But don't hesitate to reach out
11 to me for any reason! :)
12
13 Regards,
14 Michael