From: listout <brahmajit.xyz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc <gentoo-soc@l.g.o>
Cc: sam <sam@g.o>, dilfridge <dilfridge@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Week 7 Report for Musl support expansion to support GNOME desktop
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 19:04:45
1 Hey there folks, hope you're doing well.
2
3 With the end of seventh week I'm here with my seventh weekly report.
4 I'll talk a little about my evaluations and things I've done till now
5 and a little somethings about my current stage of deliverable.
6
7 Beginning with the my evaluations, I've passed by midterm evaluations.
8 My mentor Sam, has left some advice for me that I'll try to adhere by
9 for the reset of the weeks. I too had to provide feed back on my mentor
10 and the organization. I'll keep those stuff/conversations private for
11 now. But to get the gist of it, I'm happy my mentor and organization and
12 so is my mentor.
13
14 Coming to my deliverable, which was mostly to get a working GNOME
15 desktop on musl profile is *done*. I've for now mainly been focusing on
16 fixing bugs from the musl tracker on bugzilla sending those patches
17 upstream as much as possible. I'm trying to keep my focus on patching
18 developer tools for musl profile and working on GRS along side Anthony
19 (blueness).
20
21 For actual work, I'm slacked off a bit previous week due to some
22 personal reason. I'll try to compensate for that in the coming week.
23
24 Don't have much to say, hope this is comprehensive enough report for the
25 seventh week.
26 --
27 Regards,
28 listout