From: "John-Patrik (mindbug)" <themindbug@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] QA-website, weekly report
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 10:11:05
1 #### Gentoo x86 QA website - Iteration report #3 ####
2 #### Date: 2010-06-22 ####
3 Name: John-Patrik
4 IRC: <mindbug>
5 email: themindbug@×××××.com
8 #### General information ####
9 All the code and documentation belonging to this project can be found on
10 github:
11
12 github.com/mindbug/gentoo_qa-website
13
14 Effort has been taken to keep the documentation consise and to the point.
15 If you think something is missing please let me know.
18 #### Project progress ####
19 The work on the pkgcore QA-report digester has been put on hold to wait
20 for exact data that's needed of it. Thus, work on the website UI began
21 and now consists of a search form which is intended to be on the index page.
22
23 Have done the first stab at the Django Model classes for the website.
24 They consists of (subject to change) QAReport, Package, Repository,
25 Maintainer. Work on this not quite done yet, but good under way.
26
27 This next week I'll continue to work on the Django website, mainly the
28 Models and the Index page.
29
30 #### Finally ####
31 Please, read the README at the github project page:
32 github.com/mindbug/gentoo_qa-website
33
34 Python is fun.