From: Angelos Perivolaropoulos <aperivol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Gentoo-GPG: Week 10 Report
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 21:32:50
1 Hello,
2
3 This was my ninth week in the GSoC for the project Gentoo-GPG. For the
4 second half, I will be developing the new MetaManifest system that will
5 provide an efficient and secure way to verify the integrity of Gentoo
6 distribution.
7
8 My work for this week was to:
9
10 - Show the code to the other Gentoo devs for feedback.
11 - Continue optimizing and debugging according to feedback.
12 - After finishing the debugging of the Meta-Manifest system, generate email
13 reminders for keys nearing expiry.
14
15 My work for next week is to:
16
17 - Continue optimizing and debugging the metamanifest script according to
18 Zac's feedback.
19 - Finish the email generation script.
20 - Add metamanifest tests in the portage test section for creating,
21 verifying and possibly signing metamanifest files.
22
23 - aeroniero