From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Cc: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-soc] PMS Test Suite, weekly report #14
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 08:16:26
1 Hello, all.
2
3 Short summary: PMS Test Suite is a suite of tools and a test library
4 to test any of the Gentoo Package Managers for compliance against
5 the Package Manager Specification.
6
7 The main development of the project has ended. The upcoming week I'm
8 going to improve the docs and fix any bugs reported.
9
10 This week brought:
11 a) gentoopm-0.1.5:
12 - fixed compat with portage-2.1.10.3,
13 - added support for getting PM version,
14 - support running python/ipython shell from gentoopmq,
15 - re-introduce keyword-argument package filtering;
16 b) pms-test-suite-0.0.5:
17 - use complete short test names in HTML output (ones with module
18 name),
19 - add dependency assertions to the test assertion list,
20 - group assertions by common prefix (source),
21 - include PM version in HTML output as well.
22
23 As usually, the ebuilds for those packages are in gx86. I'd really
24 appreciate some testing. README describes simply how to run the test
25 suite; if it's not clear enough, I'd appreciate a few tips.
26
27 The current HTML output:
28 - http://dev.gentoo.org/~mgorny/pms-test-suite-output.html
31 Best regards,